Dugan Strategic Marketing (DSM) provides a full range of professional marketing services, including: Strategic market and target analysis, advertising, branding, social media marketing, graphic and web design and professional public relations services.
Owner/President, Kerry Dugan brings 25+ years to the table in analyzing targets, research, writing and news generation to substantially grow and expand market share for his clients.
The Company We Keep…
Current clients include:
- Lighthouse Worldwide Solutions (Silicon Valley) – global leader, cleanroom contamination control monitoring systems
- Multipure and CB TECH – national water purification and filtration systems leaders
- Avery Bunick Luxury Properties (Lake Oswego)
- Rip and Alison Caswell (nationally renowned bronze sculptors)
- Julian Voss-Andreae (former quantum physicist, now contemporary international sculptor)
- Award-winning Stein Distillery (Joseph and Beaverton, Oregon)
Previous clients have included…
Eight years with one of the most active commercial developers in the Northwest, five years with one of the nation’s top general contracting firms (Oregon/Southwest Washington), four years with Peregrine Private Capital Corp., work with “Zeppidy” (innovative online real estate platform), Zupancic Rathbone Law Group, P.C., and with Magnum Opus LLC (publicizing the only-known sculpture by the hand of Leonardo da Vinci, “Horse and Rider”).
Former clients have also included: Multnomah Falls Lodge, the Oregon Low Income Energy Assistance Program, Bethany Development Corp., Financial Center Mortgage, Willcuts Company Realtors, Twice the Light, Inc. (commercial/industrial lighting systems), Myoptic Optometry, Summerfield and Rose Villa (55+) Active Living Communities, Lorenzo Ghiglieri (bronze sculptor), Hoffman Construction (general contractor), Thompson Vaivoda & Associates Architects, Cruise Masters Travel and Formations, Inc., (firm responsible for the story and design of the John Steinbeck Museum in Salinas, California).